Sandbox is a group of companies that reaches kids, parents and teachers through various digital media and gaming properties. We collectively reach an audience of 50m on a monthly basis.
To grow our portfolio, we are always looking for:
- Audience reach with parents, teachers and kids so they get in contact with our brands.
- Reach with game developers so that we can continue to acquire amazing games that kids and adults like to play.
- Corporate and family offices – so we can be on their radar for fundraising and acquisitions.
- Currently, our goal is to increase the profile of our gaming business, specifically Coolmath Games and Poptropica. Coolmath Games is a leading destination for “fun + thinking” games that entertain over 2 million players a day and Poptropica, which entertains and informs millions of kids from around the world per month.
- We plan to target corporate/family office/investor audiences as well as game developers through strategically placed content in media outlets consumed by these audiences. Additionally, a stage profile in various industry event can help elevate our business profiles.
We are looking for a freelance PR consultant to develop and execute a PR + thought leadership strategy for approximately six months to deliver on our project needs.
- Develop PR & thought leadership strategy, focused on raising profile of brands and executive leaders in alignment with business objectives.
- Create a cohesive brand story that will resonate with investor audience.
- Build and execute forward-looking PR plan. Includes strategic content placement (media pitches, speaking opportunities, events) and leveraging brand + executive social profiles, Medium etc.
- Establish and grow relationships with relevant trade media.
- Draft award submissions, press releases, social posts and other copy as needed.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years of PR experience, ideally including experience with kids’ media, licensing and/or online games.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to thrive in a casual, fast-paced environment.
- Self starter with entrepreneurial spirit.
- Experience in edutainment (“fun + thinking” games) a plus.
To apply for the role, please mail a note and brief description of past projects to email@example.com